ACP Cladding is a sandwich board where polyethylene material is inserted between two aluminium sheets. The exterior part of the aluminium panel is coated with polyvinylidene fluoride i.e., PVDF.
Aluminium Composite Panel or ACP Cladding is installed to enrich the facade and exterior of a building. They are certain to give a robust look for the building. It is a modern type of building structure using ACP panel. These claddings are lightweight, durable and strong and also making them fire and weather resistant. They are the most preferred construction material for corporate buildings.
Some of the advantages using ACP Cladding are;
- They can be moulded to any designs which is difficult with other materials
- It is a lightweight and durable material
- These panels are available in standard sizes
- They are weather and fire resistant
- They are available in various colours and texture
Sign Boards Maker provides the best Aluminium Cladding services in Bangalore which is the most preferred construction material for buildings.